D language bindings for then libmediainfo library.
To use this package, put the following dependency into your project's dependencies section:
D language bindings for libmediainfo
- You must have libmediainfo installed on your system
- A working D compiler and Dub.
- Add 'mediainfo-d' as a dependancy to your dub project file.
- Please also read the dub documentation for details.
import mediainfodll; /* Import the D binding module into scope */ import mediainfo; /* Import optionally a more OO layer, WIP */
- Added real unit- and module-tests
- Port the higher level C++ classes to D
Annotation: While working on the dub package, I found some older work at https://github.com/jpf91/MediaInfoD . I adapted and ported some of the code and the example to D2 and latest libphobos for the dub packaging.
- Registered by Carsten Schlote
- 0.0.4 released 2 months ago