Fast, Expressive, and Easy to use JSON Serialization Library with optional SIMD Optimization.
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
Put the following dependency into your project's dependences section:
This package is considered experimental, under active/early development, and the API is subject to change.
Please use https://github.com/libmir/asdf for now.
- [x] Binary Ion Value parsing and skip-scan iteration.
- [x] Binary Ion conversions to D types.
- [x] Binary Ion conversions from D types.
- [x] Fast hash table for Ion Symbol Tables
- [x] Fast CTFE Symbol Table for deserialization
- [x] Ion Symbol Tables
- [x] JSON to Ion
- [x] Ion to JSON
- [ ] Text Ion to Ion
- [ ] Ion to Text Ion
- [x] Serialization API
- [x] Deserialization API
- [x] Precise decimal to floating conversion (except subnormals)
- [x] Precise floating to decimal conversion.
- [x] Local Symbol Tables
- [ ] Shared Symbol Tables
- [x] Chunked JSON reader
- [x] Chunked binary Ion Value Stream reader
- [ ] MessagePack parsing
- [ ] Ion to MessagePack
- Registered by Ilya Yaroshenko
- 0.1.6 released 16 days ago
- Tamedia Digital, 2016-, Symmetry Investments and Kaleidic Associates, 2020-
- mir-cpuid, mir-algorithm
0.1.6 2021-Mar-27 0.1.5 2021-Mar-16 0.1.4 2021-Feb-23 0.1.3 2021-Feb-22 0.1.2 2021-Jan-22
- Download Stats:
0 downloads today
1 downloads this week
8 downloads this month
1389 downloads total
- Short URL: