Fast, Expressive, and Easy to use JSON Serialization Library with optional SIMD Optimization.
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
Put the following dependency into your project's dependences section:
This library seeks to implement the Ion file format. We aim to support both versions of Ion (text & binary), as well as providing an implementation of the format that is performant and easy-to-use.
This package is considered experimental, under active/early development, and the API is subject to change.
As such, please look towards using asdf until further notice.
- [x] Binary Ion Value parsing and skip-scan iteration.
- [x] Binary Ion conversions to D types.
- [x] Binary Ion conversions from D types.
- [x] Fast hash table for Ion Symbol Tables
- [x] Fast CTFE Symbol Table for deserialization
- [x] Ion Symbol Tables
- [x] JSON to Ion
- [x] Ion to JSON
- [ ] Text Ion to Ion
- [ ] Ion to Text Ion
- [x] Serialization API
- [x] Deserialization API
- [x] Precise decimal to floating conversion (except subnormals)
- [x] Precise floating to decimal conversion.
- [x] Local Symbol Tables
- [ ] Shared Symbol Tables
- [x] Chunked JSON reader
- [x] Chunked binary Ion Value Stream reader
- [ ] MessagePack parsing
- [ ] Ion to MessagePack
- Registered by Ilya Yaroshenko
- 0.1.8 released 28 days ago
- Tamedia Digital, 2016-, Symmetry Investments and Kaleidic Associates, 2020-
- mir-cpuid, mir-algorithm
0.1.20 2021-May-16 0.1.19 2021-May-16 0.1.18 2021-May-13 0.1.17 2021-May-12 0.1.16 2021-May-12
- Download Stats:
2 downloads today
17 downloads this week
42 downloads this month
1431 downloads total
- Short URL: