Fast, Expressive, and Easy to use Ion, JSON, Msgpack Serialization Library with optional SIMD Optimization.
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
Put the following dependency into your project's dependences section:
This library seeks to implement the Ion file format. We aim to support both versions of Ion (text & binary), as well as providing an implementation of the format that is performant and easy-to-use.
Mir Ion internals are
@nogc and almost all are preallocated. If DIP1008 is enabled, then the parsing exception will contains additional information about error location in the file and last occured key.
This package is considered experimental, under active/early development, and the API is subject to change.
As such, please look towards using asdf until further notice.
- [x] Binary Ion Value parsing and skip-scan iteration.
- [x] Binary Ion conversions to D types.
- [x] Binary Ion conversions from D types.
- [x] Fast hash table for Ion Symbol Tables
- [x] Fast CTFE Symbol Table for deserialization
- [x] Ion Symbol Tables
- [x] JSON to Ion
- [x] Ion to JSON
- [x] Text Ion to Ion
- [x] Ion to Text Ion
- [x] Serialization API
- [x] Deserialization API
- [x] Precise decimal to floating conversion (except subnormals)
- [x] Precise floating to decimal conversion.
- [x] Local Symbol Tables
- [ ] Shared Symbol Tables
- [x] Chunked JSON reader
- [x] Chunked binary Ion Value Stream reader
- [x] MessagePack parsing (msgpack-d is required)
- [x] Ion to MessagePack (msgpack-d is required)
- Registered by Ilya Yaroshenko
- 1.0.20 released 4 months ago
- Tamedia Digital, 2016-, Symmetry Investments and Kaleidic Associates, 2020-
- mir-cpuid, mir-algorithm
1.0.46 2022-May-25 1.0.45 2022-May-25 1.0.44 2022-May-25 1.0.43 2022-May-24 1.0.42 2022-May-19
- Download Stats:
34 downloads today
730 downloads this week
3375 downloads this month
229001 downloads total
- Short URL: