A minimal D application.
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
Put the following dependency into your project's dependences section:
D port of nanogui
The port is in very early stage. There are differencies with origin. For example:
- instead of const references passing by value is used
- as a color and vector implementation gfm.math is used (in origin eigen used as a vector implementation and own implementation of color type)
- no locking on glfw, instead Screen class will provide way to subclass it using other backend, now arsd.simpledisplay is used as a backend
Now ported small part of origin to proof the concept.
Screen (very incomplete) provides way to interact with windowing system (in fact it encapsulate OS window) Window is abstraction of window specific to nanogui Widget is the base class Theme provides way to change appearing like you want Layout allows to place widget together dynamically change their size and position Label, Checkbox like Label and Checkbox
No interaction provided yet, it needs to be designed.
- Registered by Aleksandr Druzhinin
- 0.0.1 released 5 years ago
- Copyright © 2018, drug
- gfm, arsd-official:simpledisplay, arsd-official:nanovega
1.4.0 2022-Oct-02 1.3.0 2022-Sep-22 1.2.0 2022-May-19 1.1.1 2022-Jan-09 1.1.0 2021-Apr-26
- Download Stats:
0 downloads today
0 downloads this week
1 downloads this month
127 downloads total
- Short URL: