Object oriented path manipulation.
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
Put the following dependency into your project's dependences section:
Inspired by the python library
Differences to the python library API
+ Addition | - Removal | $ Change
- - There are no
- - No
- - No inheritance tree.
- $ Most operations/functions are D module functions but can be called as if they were members (thanks to D's unified function call syntax UFCS).
asPosix()to convert between different paths.
asNormalized()to normalize a path, without resolving it. This works for all types of paths, regardless of the current system.
posixData(). Additionally, there is also
- $ Instead of overloading operator
/, the concatenation operator
~is overloaded instead:
Path("hello") ~ "world" ~ "goodBye// WindowsPath("hello\\world\\goodBye") or PosixPath("hello/world/goodBye")
- $ Instead of
- $ While pythons pathlib usually uses '/' as the path segment separator, we try to maintain the separator for the current type of path as much as possible.
- $ Instead of providing
glob()accepts an optional
SpanModeparameter. The type
SpanModeis a public import from
copyFileTo()To copy one file to some destination and
copyTo()to copy either files or directories (not unlike
- Registered by Manuel Maier
- 0.3.0 released 8 years ago
- Copyright © 2015, manuzor
- Sub packages:
- pathlib:lib, pathlib:lib64
0.3.0 2015-Sep-15 0.2.0 2015-Jun-15 0.1.2 2015-May-22 0.1.1 2015-May-22 0.1.0 2015-May-22
- Download Stats:
0 downloads today
0 downloads this week
0 downloads this month
233 downloads total
- Short URL: