A fork of dimgui used in Tharsis and related projects
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
Put the following dependency into your project's dependences section:
This package provides sub packages which can be used individually:
tharsis-dimgui:demo - demo
tharsis-dimgui:memory - memory
This is a (temporary?) fork of dimgui, the D port of the [imgui] OpenGL GUI library.
Homepage of the original dimgui: https://github.com/d-gamedev-team/dimgui
dimgui is an [immediate-mode] GUI library.
Main differences from dimgui
- Simple text input widget
- Minor bugfixes
- Depends on Derelict for OpenGL instead of glad-drey.
Use [dub] to build and run the example project:
# Shows a nice demo of the various UI elements. $ dub run dimgui:demo # Shows how to properly handle memory management. $ dub run dimgui:memory
Note: You will need to install the [glfw] shared library in order to run the example.
dimgui is used in the following projects:
- [dbox] - The 2D physics library uses dimgui for its interactive test-suite.
The public API is available in the [imgui.api] module.
For efficiency reasons [imgui] will batch all commands and will render the current frame once imguiRender is called. Calls to UI-defining functions such as imguiLabel will store a reference to the passed-in string and will not draw the string immediately.
This means you should not pass in memory allocated on the stack unless you can guarantee that:
- The memory on the stack will live up to the point imguiRender is called.
- The memory passed to the UI-defining functions is unique for each call.
An example of both improper and proper memory management is shown in the [memory] example.
Building dimgui as a static library
Run [dub] alone in the root project directory to build dimgui as a static library:
- The original [imgui] github repository.
Distributed under the [zlib] license.
See the accompanying file license.txt.
- Registered by Ferdinand Majerech
- 0.1.10 released 6 years ago
- Copyright (c) 2009-2010 Mikko Mononen email@example.com
- Sub packages:
- tharsis-dimgui:demo, tharsis-dimgui:memory
0.1.10 2015-Aug-31 0.1.9 2015-Jul-10 0.1.8-alpha 2014-Oct-09 ~master 2015-Aug-31
- Download Stats:
0 downloads today
0 downloads this week
0 downloads this month
287 downloads total
- Short URL: