ANSI to HTML converter
To use this package, run the following command in your project's root directory:
Put the following dependency into your project's dependences section:
ath - ansi to html
ath is both a command line tool and a D library for converting text containing ANSI escape sequences into HTML.
- 3-bit, 8-bit and 24-bit color support
- Basic SGR sequences (bold, italic, underline, blink, crossedout, invert, hide, faint, overlined)
- Cursor control sequences (if buffer is enabled)
Not (yet) implemented:
- Obscure SGR sequences not listed above (most notably invert and hide)
- OSC sequences
- Some C0 control codes (like tab or backspace)
Command Line Tool
To install the command line tool, make sure you have ldc2 and dub installed. Then, just run:
make sudo make install
The command line tool reads the input stream and converts the containing ANSI
into HTML. You can view
ath --help for optional arguments and example
You can view the documentation of the library at https://ath.dpldocs.info/ath.html.
Thanks a lot to theZiz for his great tool aha. I basically ported his code to D and improved on it. I would have just contributed upstream, but I needed a D library and thus it wasn't possible for me (with my technical knowledge) to just use aha.
- Registered by Malte Jürgens
- 1.0.0 released 6 months ago
- LGPL-3.0 or later
- Copyright (C) 2022 Malte Jürgens <firstname.lastname@example.org> Copyright (C) 2012-2021 Alexander Matthes (Ziz) , ziz_at_mailbox.org